Concider your self a bit of a sniper? Rather sit at the back of the line and pick off your targets at range?
The SILENT SCOPE Sniper Mag Fed Paintball Marker is a custom build by the boys at Outpost 43!
This mag fed paintball marker is not only reliable, but affordable. We have taken a Tippmann Bravo One and installed a few upgrades to optimize it for Sniping!
This is the perfect entry-level marker with great value as it can be used in two configurations.
We have installed a long range sniper barrel, using hop up technology to put a backspin on the paintball for extended range. We tested the marker for range and we reached distances of 80 meters, with accurate shots using the scope between 50-60 meters.
The 42mm Red Dot Scope has been ‘sighted in’ on the marker for optimum accuracy at long range. We have used a m16 handle riser mount to keep the scope high so its easy to see through while wearing a mask.
The folding Bipod helps to steady your aim while in the prone position. The bipod can be quickly folded away when on the run!
The Silent Scope Marker can easily be converted back to its orignial state for a more full frontal assault.
Remove the mag fed adapter and scope and install the 200 round hopper and your ready for the front line!
- Tippmann Bravo One Marker
- Empire Apex 2 18″ Barrel
- Tippmann Mag Fed Upgrade
- 2x Tippmann 7 Round Magazines
- OP43 Folding Bipod
- OP43 M16 Handle Riser Mount
- NC Star 42mm Red Dot Scope
- Calibre: .68
- Action: Open Bolt Blow-Back
- Firing Modes: Semi-Automatic
- Capable Propellant: HPA (Compressed Air) or Co2
- Firing Rate: 8 BPS
- Trigger: Mechanical
- This gun accepts Tippmann 98 threaded barrels and stocks.
- Tippmann Bravo One Elite Paintball Marker
- Spare Parts Kit
- Allen wrench set
- Marker Lubricant
- spare tank o ring
- Instruction Manual
- Barrel Sock
- cleaning cable
- Length: 71cm (Assault Config)
- Weight: 2.08kg (without tank)
- Barrel Length: 11 / 18 inches
Tippmann Bravo One E-Grip
Tippmann 98 Cyclone Hopper upgrade
Tippmann SSL-200 Electronic Hopper